Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I found a new contest!

Good morning everyone!  In searching other writers' blogs this morning, I discovered a new contest that I am going to enter.  The MeeGenius Author Challenge 2011http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/welcome


I am really excited about it, and I hope that you will all cheer me on!  I am going to begin working on my manuscript today and will keep you posted on my progress.  In fact, I have a story that I have been working on for some time already that I believe would be perfect!

MeeGenius publishes e-books for children.  Now I know what you all are thinking, based on yesterday's post, you all know that I am a paper and pencil kind of gal.  However, I need a way to break into this industry so that my voice can be heard.  Children someday are going to be begging to hear Sandi Hershenson stories (let's all keep our fingers crossed).

Mark your calendars because from November 28-December 18 is the Manuscript Voting Round of the contest.  During this time the publishers will be counting the popular vote on the submitted stories.  All you will need to do is click the 'LIKE' button next to the story that you like the most--- I hope that it will be mine.  Don't worry, I will remind you to do it when the time comes.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment