Monday, October 10, 2011

The saga begins. . .

Here is the latest update on our collaborative story.  Keep up the good work!



Something startled me out of bed just as the sun began to rise. As I put my feet on the carpet, I found out that there were a couple of my children who obviously had spent the night next to my bed.  As I tiptoed around them I felt something cold slip between my toes.  Melted ice cream!


As I ran to the bathroom to get a towel, I could see the chocolate footprints fading with each step.  Even thought the chocolate was no longer visible, my feet felt sticky.  I washed them off, and decided to attempt to go back to sleep for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. As I climbed back into the comfort of my bed, I looked over and noticed the empty ice cream carton next to my pillow! At that moment, I realized the dream I had last night, was not a dream. I must have been sleep walking again!

    ReplyDelete