Monday, October 31, 2011

Tomorrow is the Start of Picture Book Month!

November is my favorite month of the year for many reasons.
1.  I love fall!
2.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year.
3.  My birthday
4.  PICTURE BOOK MONTH!!!

I am so excited about the new challenge upon which I am going to embark. In my October 24th post I told you all about the contest where you come up with a new picture book idea for each of the 30 days of November.  http://taralazar.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/piboidmo-official-sign-up-starts-today-right-here-right-now/

I, however, am a VERY impatient person, and my creativity got the best of me.  I started early.  I already have 10 new ideas!  Hopefully, by the end of November I will have at least 40 new picture book ideas.  Now that doesn't mean all of them will become best sellers (although that would be REALLY nice), it simply means that I now have ideas to work on.  This will get me back to my laptop and writing.  While I truly love most of the manuscripts that I have already written,  I am definitely ready for some new stories.

I will be posting on my blog everyday how my journey through this contest is going.  I will be keeping my ideas to myself, but I will keep you posted on my progress.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment