Friday, November 4, 2011

Another New Story!

I can't believe how much fun I am having with Picture Book Month!  This morning I fleshed out an entire manuscript, and you won't believe what inspired it. . .

I lost my husband's pants in the laundry!  That triggered a story in me!  It has evolved already so far from his pants and it is a lot of fun.  I can't wait to now sit down and really dig into the editing.  Editing is my favorite part of the entire writing process.

I will keep you updated each day on how my picture book ideas are going.

Please be sure to take a look at www.uTales.com.  If you are a fan of digital books, this is really a fantastic site.  I truly believe that it is going to change the way that children read books.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi- fellow picture book writer and PiBoIdMo-er here to be a new follower. It's amazing what can trigger ideas, isn't it? :) Looking forward to more of your PiBoIdMo updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. Will look forward to your posts. Loved your story about the laundry inspiring a story. This is a nice contest.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanna-

    Thank you so much for joining my blog! I am glad that you are following. I hope that PiBoIdMo is going well for you. Best wishes and good luck with all of your writing!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia-

    I am so glad that you stopped by to check out The Write Stuff. I am really enjoying this contest too. When I told my family that I was writing a story about a lost pair of Dad's pants, each of my kids had a few lost laundry items of their own that they said I could write about.

    ReplyDelete